Mobility: Bring Your Office Extension with You Anywhere
Many manufactures are touting “Mobility” as the latest buzzword. However, all mobility solutions
are not the same. And more importantly, mobility without accountability can be risky. With AltiGen's unique mobility solutions,
your company can realize all of the benefits without the risk.
Benefits of Mobility:
- Current or prospective customers can
always reach employees.
- Traveling employees stay connected to
- Sales spends more face to face time
- Key employees that move can be retained full or part time.
- Company can search for employees outside local area if necessary.
- Office overhead reduced with remote employees.
AltiGen phone systems offer multiple mobility options:
- Extension Anywhere - Activate
any telephone (cellular phone, home phone, etc. ) as a fully capable office extension. If the employee has access to the Internet,
AltiGen’s call control software can be used along with the home phone or cellular phone. This provides all of the benefits
of a Voice over IP phone when a reliable high speed connection is not available. While a VoIP phone is fantastic as a fixed
solution, the flexibility of ExtensionAnywhere gives you a solution that can be molded around countless remote employee environments.
- One Number Access - A revolutionary capability released as part of the standard
AltiGen system in 1996. Allows specific callers to reach you at up to four different telephone numbers. If call isn’t
connected, caller has the option of leaving message or dialing another extension.
- VoIP - AltiGen has had reliable VoIP capability since 1999. An AltiGen Voice over IP phone or
AltiGen software based Voice over IP phone allows someone to operate as a regular extension or even as a call center agent
anywhere a quality Internet connection is available.
A customer calling in doesn’t
need to know your employee isn’t sitting at a desk in the office. Using Extension Anywhere or Voice over IP, you can
transfer, intercom and conference even when you’re not in the office.
AltiGen is capable of operating as
the company “report card”. All activity may be monitored, measured and managed the same as an employee sitting
in the office. With call detail reporting and even automatic call recording of remote
calls if required, you have complete control of how remote employees are working.
- Is the remote employee able to work independently?
- How are they spending their time?
- Are they as productive as employees in the office?
- How difficult/expensive is the technology to allow them to work remote?
- What will they not be able to do compared to employees in the office?
- Will your current management/supervision tools work for a remote employee?
- All of the benefits with none of the risk
Call Detail Report
Automatic Call Recording